Traffic & Transport
MCE have expertise in the successful delivery of Road Impact Assessments, Traffic Impact Assessments, Parking and Access strategies and Pavement Impact Assessments utilising the most up to date systems and software available.
We also specialise in Pavement Design, pavement and operational assessments and intersection performance assessment utilising SIDRA.
Our staff includes a number of Senior Road Safety Auditors with extensive experience in the delivery of Road Safety Audits for the Department of Transport and Main Roads, Local Governments and other authorities and private clients.
Traffic Impact Assessment
- Intersection analysis
- Traffic Modelling
- Access assessment and analysis
- Road Use Management Plans
- Pavement Impact Assessments
- Notifiable Road Uses
- Traffic Surveys
- Cost effective, efficient and safe design solutions
Road Safety Audits
- Extensive experience in Road Safety Audits to Department of Transport and Main Roads standards
- TMR approved Senior Road Safety Auditors
Traffic Engineering and Management
- Parking and access
- Traffic management plans (MUTCD approved)
- Traffic Impact Assessments
- Pavement and operational assessments
- Intersection performance (utilising SIDRA)
Bruce Highway Safety Upgrade Package
“We engaged Ian and the McMurtrie team to provide the engineering and project management for our subdivision, Inverness Yeppoon. Our aim was to develop 16 park residential, fully serviced (including sewer) homesites that celebrated the location, neighbourhood and terrain. The land was steep, with deep gullies, vegetation covenants and established Res A neighbours.
A very credible working relationship developed and once that was formed, everything else was easily managed. As issues arose they were dealt with objectively, logically and workable outcomes resulted. The project met its objectives and was delivered on-budget and time.”
Mick Cranny & Alison Craggs, Iverness Yeppoon