By working with MCE, you will get effective, cost-efficient and innovative solutions, protecting your interest in all areas of project implementation – from planning and design, through construction and into operations and maintenance.
Our services are geared to each particular project’s size and complexity, and are backed by our commitment to total quality management. For a solution involving all disciplines, we put small groups together to ensure clients get expert advice on every aspect of the project.
- Implementing the planning and design phases
- Overseeing schedules
- Budget evaluations
- Overseeing constructability reviews
- Accuracy checks on cost estimates
- Review of project alternatives
- Structuring bid packages to ensure lowest costs
- Change Control
- Superintendents/Contract Administrators
- Contract management under AS2124-1992 and all DTMR contracts
- Daily coordination, supervision and inspection
- Project completion and finalization
- Contract values to $200M+
- Private developers and clients, Local & State Government Departments
Kershaw Gardens Redevelopment
“We engaged Ian and the McMurtrie team to provide the engineering and project management for our subdivision, Inverness Yeppoon. Our aim was to develop 16 park residential, fully serviced (including sewer) homesites that celebrated the location, neighbourhood and terrain. The land was steep, with deep gullies, vegetation covenants and established Res A neighbours.
A very credible working relationship developed and once that was formed, everything else was easily managed. As issues arose they were dealt with objectively, logically and workable outcomes resulted. The project met its objectives and was delivered on-budget and time.”
Mick Cranny & Alison Craggs, Iverness Yeppoon