Urban & Landscape Design Specialists
MCE offers creative and functional urban and landscape design services for the outdoor environment for CBD’s, foreshores, and parklands including playgrounds, sporting complexes and recreation trails.
We aim to work collaboratively with architects and designers to deliver projects that work for our clients and the community while revitalising the area. Over recent years we have been fortunate to deliver a number of award winning and city changing projects including:
- Alf Larson Park Revitalisation, Miriam Vale;
- Rockhampton Riverbank Redevelopment;
- Calliope Cemetery Parklands Project;
- Lions Sensory Park, Gladstone;
- Kershaw Gardens Redevelopment, Rockhampton;
- Airlie Beach Foreshore Redevelopment;
- Numerous tennis, netball and other sporting facilities;
Lions Park Gladstone
“I have worked with Lachlan and the team at McMurtrie Consulting Engineers on a number of projects over the past 5 years including Alf Larson Park Redevelopment and Calliope Cemetery as the lead consultants from Concept through to Construction.
They are willing to go above and beyond to deliver, their open and honest communication and ability to work through problems and find innovative solutions is why I continue to engage them.
I would recommend them as the consulting engineers of choice for CQ.”
Tracey Tame, Gladstone Regional Council